Author Topic: agility at discover dogs  (Read 1235 times)

Offline jackie 14

• Site Member
agility at discover dogs
« on: November 14, 2009, 10:55:56 PM »
Well done to Samantha Lane with her lovely working cocker Woodhouse Quartz who won the medium KC starters cup today at Earl Court, on his 2nd birthday too,

My sister to, who with her JRT rescue dog also won the small KC starters cup

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
Re: agility at discover dogs
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »
Was there & saw them   :shades: .... really brilliant  :banana: (What a darling little boy & what a lovely relationship they have  :luv: )

Also fell in love with the 12yr old labrador/field spaniel X  (looked just like a big liver spaniel  :o ) who fell off  (the up-accross-down piece of equipment ......shamefully don't know the correct term - sorry  ph34r but bravely got back on & completed the course  :angel:

Had a super day  :luv:  (saw leisl & the gorgeous muppet too  :luv: .....hello again  :005: )
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline jackie 14

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 11:20:01 PM »
It was the dogwalk, but what a brave dog to carry on,  he had nearly slipped over on the carpet in the jumping round in the morning on a tight turn

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 04:40:21 PM »
We had a fantastic day there yesterday too!!! Saw loads of cockers, loads of gorgeous dogs and had a great (but exhausting!) day.
Well done to everyone who entered anything - Dominic took some action shots of the agility dogs, but haven't looked to see if he got any cocker ones yet!
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(