Author Topic: First Agility comp tomorrow!  (Read 2342 times)

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
Re: First Agility comp tomorrow!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2010, 09:42:14 PM »
Congratulations. Bet your hooked now. On the collar thing you can get collars with your details written on. We have leather ones that my dad has engraved on, but I've also seen nice fabric ones. Just a thought.  :D
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx

Offline MaggieR

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2010, 10:06:02 PM »
Congratulations - you must be so proud of your little fella   :dance04:
Lisa & Maggie x

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why.  ~Author Unknown

Offline Mybuddies

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2010, 08:44:31 AM »

:banana: :banana: You should be really proud, its a great feeling when you are working together as one isnt it :clapping: :clapping: :dance04: :dance04: :dance04:

Offline patch

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2010, 10:54:46 PM »
Congratulations,I can imagine your very very proud of him.I did my first show with Milo at the weekend so know how proud you must be of your little boy.It's lovely to do things together especially if you both really enjoy it.Bet you've got the bug now, I know I have.Well done to both of you xxxx :clapping: :clapping:

Offline Max X 2

• Site Member
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2010, 03:46:12 PM »
Congratulations on bringing home a rossette from your first show  :clapping:
I've done BAA shows in Leics & they are all very relaxed, although a friend did once get eliminated after doing a cracking round as she had her keys in her pocket & the judge said it could have been a training aid.   :-\  Another thing to remember  ;)

and well done to Billy too for being so chilled  :banana:

On the collar thing you can get collars with your details written on. We have leather ones that my dad has engraved on, but I've also seen nice fabric ones. Just a thought.  :D
Tuffstuff do free embroidery on their leads & collars  ;)
http://www.tuffstuff-ltd.co.uk/
Maxine owned by Max & Harry

Offline 6thSense

• Donator
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2010, 04:39:40 PM »
Congratulations on bringing home a rossette from your first show  :clapping:
I've done BAA shows in Leics & they are all very relaxed, although a friend did once get eliminated after doing a cracking round as she had her keys in her pocket & the judge said it could have been a training aid.   :-\  Another thing to remember  ;)

and well done to Billy too for being so chilled  :banana:

On the collar thing you can get collars with your details written on. We have leather ones that my dad has engraved on, but I've also seen nice fabric ones. Just a thought.  :D
Tuffstuff do free embroidery on their leads & collars  ;)
http://www.tuffstuff-ltd.co.uk/

Perfect.  ;) All this talk of Agility makes me want to get going again. Maybe now we have more light I can head up the fields to do some training in the evenings again.
xxxxxx 🐕 Sarah & 'Chamerl' Cocker Crew 🐕 xxxxxx