Author Topic: Midland Game and Country Fair - 15/16 September  (Read 12162 times)

Offline Jac66

• Amber
Re: Midland Game and Country Fair - 15/16 September
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2012, 11:14:08 PM »
Had a great day on Saturday, lovely to meet some new COL's with your dogs.  Amber certainly enjoyed making some new friends even if she did tire herself out.  We barely heard a peep from her til Sunday evening!

We've put some photos in a new thread in the meet up photos section including a link to an album of the day

http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=97646.0

Hope you like them and we look forward to meeting again in the future

Thanks

Janet & Steve

Janet, Steve and Amber

Offline bobbylfc

« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2012, 01:51:08 PM »
Disappointed not to see anyone but seen as my spaniel decided he had never been to a game fair (this was the 3rd time) and was waaaayy too excited he had to spend the day in the van except for the flyball demo  :'(
Natalie, Bobby & Tess

Offline maddy74

« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2012, 06:59:37 PM »
Great photos Janet. I took some but yours and Helens are much better. Willow says Hi to Amber and would like to meet her again one day so they can run around like loons together off lead  :005:

Offline Pearly

• Donator
  • Pearl, Coral, Sally, Purdey and Kukri
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2012, 09:36:20 PM »
Disappointed not to see anyone but seen as my spaniel decided he had never been to a game fair (this was the 3rd time) and was waaaayy too excited he had to spend the day in the van except for the flyball demo  :'(

Were you on the demo at midday?  We saw the flyball team drive past and watched for a while......

Offline bobbylfc

« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2012, 10:46:11 PM »
Was on about 12 on sat and 1 on Sunday. Sunday was the better one we were a bit thin on the ground Saturday. Was really pleased with both of mine as its the first time tess has ever done un-netted Sunday! Bobby has been really nervous and hasn't done flyball in public for nearly a year and ran happily both days :)
Natalie, Bobby & Tess