Author Topic: Stolen 7 Cocker Spaniel Puppies North East DN10  (Read 2749 times)

sarahR

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Stolen 7 Cocker Spaniel Puppies North East DN10
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 08:20:20 PM »
good god, how has this happened
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 08:33:18 PM »
The poor puppies.  Hope they are back where they belong very soon.  It must be so hard for the breeder and so hard for the new parents of the puppies.  I felt like I had abandoned Ellie when we chose her at 5 weeks old and then left her with the breeder.  They must be devastated.

Offline phoenix

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2013, 08:34:02 AM »
Awful! I know someone who has got a litter of workers, I will warn her and print some posters as we are only 20 miles away.
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.

Offline phoenix

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 08:58:56 AM »
She had heard about this on FB,  and suggests that the pups were stolen to order, and probably moved to Ireland where it is apparently easier to smuggle them abroad, where there is high demand for working cockers. She said that if you advertise on the Internet, you have to provide your address somewhere, which can be accessed by the computer savvy thieves.   She advises finding homes by personal contact only, keep the house locked and never have the dogs left in the car alone for a minute. 
I hope the pups are found safe, but the heartbreak for owners is overwhelming.
RIP Marti  the EPI springer age 12,  and beloved black cocker Bobby, 8 yrs old, too soon, from PLN.
Now owned by TInker, tiny hairy grey poodle/terrier rescue from Greece and Jack, local rescue,   scruffy ginger terrier mutt.