Author Topic: Little black cocker spaniel  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Maria n Dennis

• Donator
Little black cocker spaniel
« on: November 27, 2009, 07:13:54 PM »
I took Douglas to vets this evening for his jab , as i was leaving a lady brought in this lovely little black cocker spaniel who she had nearly run over  :'( she brought her into the vets to see if she was chipped , and she wasnt she had no collar and tag on . The lady who found her was going to look round the estate to see if anyone was looking for her  :blink:
I cant stop thinking about her and so hope she is re united with her owner  :-\

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
Re: Little black cocker spaniel
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »
I took Douglas to vets this evening for his jab , as i was leaving a lady brought in this lovely little black cocker spaniel who she had nearly run over  :'( she brought her into the vets to see if she was chipped , and she wasnt she had no collar and tag on . The lady who found her was going to look round the estate to see if anyone was looking for her  :blink:
I cant stop thinking about her and so hope she is re united with her owner  :-\

Oh how sad.  Will you ever be able to find out what happened do you think?  Do you think the lady will inform the vet if she finds it's owners.

I hate reading about this happening to a little dog.  I wonder why it didn't have a collar.
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline MolliesMom

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 09:26:13 PM »

I have to say Mollie doesnt wear her collar indoors or in the garden - only when we go out - so maybe if it had slipped out an open door or gate it may not have been wearing its collar.

Lets hope its owner is found soon ...
'If a dog thinks you are the best, dont seek a second opinion'.

Offline springs

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:56:14 PM »
Have you looked on doglost.co.uk for a missing Cocker?

You dont say which area this is?

Offline Lily Freya

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 09:58:53 PM »

I have to say Mollie doesnt wear her collar indoors or in the garden - only when we go out - so maybe if it had slipped out an open door or gate it may not have been wearing its collar.

Lets hope its owner is found soon ...

You are quite right.  Ours don't have their collars on indoors either....so this is what possibly happened.
I do hope the owners will be found soon..........it must be heartbreaking for them too.
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx

Offline Maria n Dennis

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »
Sorry , she was in Longridge near Preston Lancashire.

Neither of mine wear their collars in the house either , but they are both chipped and wear collars and tags on walks  :D

Offline Lily Freya

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 11:45:34 PM »
Sorry , she was in Longridge near Preston Lancashire.

Neither of mine wear their collars in the house either , but they are both chipped and wear collars and tags on walks  :D

What a small world, my daughter's mother in law lived in Longridge...........in White Carr Lodge.

I do hope the little girl finds her owners soon.