Author Topic: Tan Cocker needs a home  (Read 5512 times)

Offline Helen1982

• Site Member
Tan Cocker needs a home
« on: August 29, 2003, 08:26:03 PM »
Hello,
           I have a three year old spayed Cocker Spaniel bitch who desperately needs a new home. Her name is Sophie, she is very friendly and loves attention.
Sophie has a few minor behaviour problems, but is willing to learn. An experienced owner is preferable as she needs a little time spending on her. Careful introduction to other dogs will be needed, which may not always be as successful as hoped, which means she may not be able to live with another dog, and deffinately no other small furries.
I live in Halesowen in the West midlands, anybody who is interested, please email me for more information.

Thanks
Helen 1982

Hel: Posted with permission                    

Offline spidster

• Site Member
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 10:39:00 PM »
Someone please take this dog, she sounds lovely, I want her and if she doesnt find a home soon im going to have to give in! ;D                    

Offline DaveGSedge

• Site Member
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2003, 06:44:00 PM »
If she still is available we will have her. I already have a 5 yo cocker bitch and she would love a companion please get in touch to davegsedge@aol.com                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 06:56:12 PM »
Dave, please could you contact Helen1982 privately - you can find her email address in her profile if you click on her name. I have a feeling this Cocker may need to be an only dog but I'm sure Helen will give you more information if you contact her.

Jane                    
Jane

Offline spidster

• Site Member
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2003, 10:43:54 AM »
Has this lovely girl got a new home now?
Dave, have you taken her?
I had been talking to Helen1982 and i really want to see  this dog find a new home, i would have had her if i could! :)                    

Offline droopy

• Site Member
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2003, 05:44:06 PM »
Dear Helen,

I recently lost Sam my cocker spaniel after 14 years and am eagerly on the look out for another dog - he was a rescue dog and I had such a great time with him that I would like to offer a good home to another cocker (or maybe even 2!)

Is this dog still available and do you think I will have major problems with her?  I'm not sure if looking after Sam makes me experienced or not!

If she is still unhomed then I would be very interested in finding out some more about her, if she isn't do you know of any other young(ish) spaniels that need new homes?

Kind regards

drew                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2003, 11:26:02 PM »
Drew, please contact Helen privately (her email address can be found by clicking on her name) as I don't think she is a regular visitor to this board & so may not see your enquiry.                    
Jane

Offline The Kersal Kid

• Site Member
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2003, 04:09:03 PM »
I have just lost my baby after 14 years. she meant so much to me. I would love to be considered and it would be an honour to have your cocker as my new pet . she would come into a loving home and be totally spoilt
I can be contacted on )161 792 3431                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2003, 04:51:16 PM »
Hi Kersal Kid

Please could you contact Helen directly with any enquiries about her Cocker (her email address is in her profile if you click on her name)

Thanks

Jane                    
Jane

Offline Gwen

• Site Member
Tan Cocker needs a home
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 04:10:32 PM »
Does anyone know if Sophie has been rehomed yet?