Author Topic: Good loving home needs cocker  (Read 4247 times)

Offline Gwen

• Site Member
Good loving home needs cocker
« on: October 22, 2003, 04:14:52 PM »
We are looking for a young cocker, preferebly tan, to love. Sadly we lost Rosie aged 9, our black cocker in April to a brain tumour and at the time I said never again, it was so distressing, but as time moves on the gap she left seems to be gettng bigger not smaller and we now feel we need to fill it. If anyone can help please get in touch. THANK YOU.                    

Offline Gwen

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2003, 04:35:20 PM »
Just to let you know we are now the very proud owners of Drew, a 3 yr old golden cocker. Thank you to everyone who helped.                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2003, 04:53:13 PM »
:)Hi Gwen

That is lovely news, I am really pleased for you ;D  have you any piccies of Drew?

Emma and Indie                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2003, 06:14:16 PM »
Thats great news Gwen ;D Hope Drew is settling in ok.                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Gwen

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2003, 12:24:08 AM »
Drew has settled brilliantly, On his first night with us we settled him down for the night about 11.30 and did not hear from him until we got up 7 next morning, he was so good. I think he was meant to be here. Sorry no pics yet but will try to post some soon ( if I can work out how!)                    

Offline Janet

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 06:04:36 PM »
Great news Gwen :D.  Where did you find Drew? ???Just to let you know Cagney has settled in well, despite a few problems with our cat, who has decided she doesn't like young dogs and prefers the older slower kind!!!But we are getting there slowly!!!! I'm still looking for my orange roan puppy but am not so desparate now we have Cagney.                    
Janet

Offline Gwen

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2003, 08:22:37 PM »
Pleased to hear Cagney has settled well. We got Drew from Cocker Spaniel Rescue via their Bedford  co ordinator, if you want her number you can find it on their web site, cockers online or you could email me and I will pass it on to you.