CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Grooming => Topic started by: Sara750S on February 12, 2013, 08:19:32 PM

Title: Alot taken off today
Post by: Sara750S on February 12, 2013, 08:19:32 PM
Toby was getting more and more "woolly mammoth" and so today I asked groomer to taken quite abit more off.

I am really pleased with the result - she is a great groomer

(http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/saragoldhawk/Tobyaged2_zpsdccaa3aa.jpg)
Title: Re: Alot taken off today
Post by: williamsmum on February 12, 2013, 08:20:38 PM
Toby looks gorgeous!  :luv:
Title: Re: Alot taken off today
Post by: Snoo on February 12, 2013, 08:21:47 PM
I can see why you are so pleased - he looks really good!
Title: Re: Alot taken off today
Post by: Sara750S on February 12, 2013, 08:28:09 PM
This was him last week - I like the wooly look but it was getting hard to groom

(http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/saragoldhawk/IMG-20130124-00216_zps1030980d.jpg)
Title: Re: Alot taken off today
Post by: Pearly on February 12, 2013, 09:26:13 PM
he looks very handsome in both photos :luv: you're right about your groomer though :D
Title: Re: Alot taken off today
Post by: Sara750S on February 12, 2013, 09:42:05 PM
We often see our groomer out on walks and Toby goes mad to see her so he must like her!  :005:
Title: Re: Alot taken off today
Post by: maddy74 on February 12, 2013, 10:19:43 PM
Awwww what a smart fur cut you have there Toby  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
Title: Re: Alot taken off today
Post by: supergirl on February 12, 2013, 10:45:06 PM
Looks great, lovely handsome boy  :luv: