CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Feeding => Topic started by: elaine.e on November 22, 2013, 03:41:03 PM

Title: Mariner's Choice offers
Post by: elaine.e on November 22, 2013, 03:41:03 PM
Mariner's Choice have an offer of 1kg of dried sprat pieces for £10 http://www.marinerschoicepetco.co.uk/product-category/uk-made-whole-dried-sprats/. I think they'll be ideal for sprinkling a few on top of my boys food for some added crunch and Omega 3 oils. Mine are raw fed but sometimes throw up after eating raw sprats, sardines or mackerel unless the fish is fed in very small quantities, so these might be a good alternative and good value too.

They also have mixed size white fish skins on offer http://www.marinerschoicepetco.co.uk/shop/mixed-allsorts-fish-skins-3kg-for-30/. I know it sounds an expensive buy but you get so many in such a big bag that they last for ages and work out cheaper (piece for piece not necessarily by weight) than a lot of the less natural treats.
Title: Re: Mariner's Choice offers
Post by: Jane57 on November 22, 2013, 03:50:49 PM
I got this e mail too, wondered whether to try them
I know what you mean about good value, I bought 2kg of sea tiddlers from fish4dogs on offer about £22 about 6 months ago and we are just coming to the end of them now. .

Its a good idea too if we go halves with some friends,
I used to with fish4dogs offeres.

Title: Re: Mariner's Choice offers
Post by: elaine.e on November 22, 2013, 04:05:43 PM
I got this e mail too, wondered whether to try them
I know what you mean about good value, I bought 2kg of sea tiddlers from fish4dogs on offer about £22 about 6 months ago and we are just coming to the end of them now. .

Its a good idea too if we go halves with some friends,
I used to with fish4dogs offeres.



I'll probably go halves with my friend. Her 12 year old Golden Retriever likes things that are crispy rather than really chewy nowadays and the Omega 3 in the sprats will be good for her arthritis.

I prefer ordering from Mariner's Choice than Fish4Dogs or Jon Angell nowadays as the Mariner's Choice fish comes from European waters and is processed in the UK (they have their own factory at Grimsby) so I know where it's sourced and processed.
Title: Re: Mariner's Choice offers
Post by: Jane57 on November 22, 2013, 04:57:49 PM
I got this e mail too, wondered whether to try them
I know what you mean about good value, I bought 2kg of sea tiddlers from fish4dogs on offer about £22 about 6 months ago and we are just coming to the end of them now. .

Its a good idea too if we go halves with some friends,
I used to with fish4dogs offeres.



Have you ever tried the fish and potato biscuits elaine,? not you personally but Louis and William I mean lol.

I'll probably go halves with my friend. Her 12 year old Golden Retriever likes things that are crispy rather than really chewy nowadays and the Omega 3 in the sprats will be good for her arthritis.

I prefer ordering from Mariner's Choice than Fish4Dogs or Jon Angell nowadays as the Mariner's Choice fish comes from European waters and is processed in the UK (they have their own factory at Grimsby) so I know where it's sourced and processed.
Title: Re: Mariner's Choice offers
Post by: elaine.e on November 22, 2013, 06:26:03 PM
No, neither I, William or Louis have tried the fish and potato biscuits Jane :lol2:
Title: Re: Mariner's Choice offers
Post by: Jane57 on November 22, 2013, 06:37:41 PM
No, neither I, William or Louis have tried the fish and potato biscuits Jane :lol2:

 :005: :005: :005:
Title: Re: Mariner's Choice offers
Post by: Max X 2 on November 22, 2013, 07:18:00 PM
That is a good price, we get through loads (usually from zooplus £6 for 400g)


Doh  ph34r just noticed they're sprinkles