CockersOnline Forum
Cocker Specific Discussion => Feeding => Topic started by: crazybailey on November 29, 2013, 12:29:56 PM
-
Not sure if this is the right place... but JWB are doing a freebie on here:
http://offer.wellbeloved.com/yourdog/yourdog/en/ (http://offer.wellbeloved.com/yourdog/yourdog/en/)
-
Thank you crazy bailey! am waiting for my voucher to arrive in my inbox now :D
-
Thankyou :blink: Just printed mine off :D
-
Thank you, I've got mine as well :D
-
I have just got this too from FB :D :D
Great to get a freebie just before Christmas :luv: :luv:
-
thanks, I signed up to get my freebie too. Hopefully Ludo will like it! :D
-
It took me a few goes and I had to put Zara down as "other small breed" as it wouldn't accept papillon. She's a bit put out!
Thanks for the link.
-
Glad it's useful xx
-
thank you!
I wonder how many cocker spaniels have registered now :005:
-
Can I suggest for anyone whose dog doesn't eat JWB, you could sign up anyway and donate the food to your local rescue?
-
Can I suggest for anyone whose dog doesn't eat JWB, you could sign up anyway and donate the food to your local rescue?
What a great idea :D
-
I don't use it but have got a bag for my friend who does :005: