CockersOnline Forum
Cocker Specific Discussion => Feeding => Topic started by: mitches on December 09, 2013, 08:25:21 PM
-
What healthy safe chews can I give our 8 week old puppy? Havent given her any edible ones yet.
Thanks
Elaine
-
Not sure, but what about fish skins? You can buy them now at PAH or online at Fish4dogs
-
Cow hooves - although I should warn you they smell horrendous! (my pups love them).
-
Cow ears, pizzle sticks and cow hooves have all gone down very well here!! They all stink to high heaven unfortunately...
-
Thanks I will get some of those :blink:
-
Tripe sticks, they stink as well :005:
-
I got her some pig ear strips, 100% natural, but packet says not to give them under 4mths, would they be ok just now, under supervision? Or stuffed in a king?
-
I got her some pig ear strips, 100% natural, but packet says not to give them under 4mths, would they be ok just now, under supervision? Or stuffed in a king?
I'm sure the king would love 'em ;) - but altho Minstrel (12 weeks at the time) liked them - he only had small bits, I found them much too rich for him - with the usual consequences ph34r