CockersOnline Forum
Cocker Specific Discussion => Feeding => Topic started by: maddy74 on December 16, 2013, 05:52:29 PM
-
Hiya,
I know this has been asked time and time
Again on here and if I looked hard enough i would be able to find it, but I'm
Looking for a liver cake recipe and
Method the one you make with flour and egg, not sure of
Quantities and would ideally do the one that you can microwave. Left it
To the last minute to find it,
Sorry....
Any
Help would be gratefully received. Thank you.
Maddy
-
Got this one, but I presume you can microwave it instead?
Ingredients
1Lb (450g) lamb or ox liver.
1Lb (450g) self raising flour.
3 eggs.
2 cloves of garlic.
milk or water.
Method
Crack the eggs into a measuring jug.
Add an equal volume of milk or water to the measuring jug and whisk.
Blend the liver and garlic in a food processor.
Add the egg mixture and blend to a sponge mixture consistency.
Empty contents into a baking tray.
Bake at 180 degrees for 35 - 45 minutes.
Allow to cool.
Divide into 12 pieces and freeze.
-
Cheers Pat xx