CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Feeding => Topic started by: abzy0309 on December 16, 2013, 09:23:40 PM

Title: Cow hoof
Post by: abzy0309 on December 16, 2013, 09:23:40 PM
Omg..... Reggie has had his first cow hoof this past few days..... How bad to they smell???!!!  :020:
Title: Re: Cow hoof
Post by: HBP on December 16, 2013, 09:58:12 PM
Haha, I know right! Smell seems to wear off after a few days though... (usually about the point they lose interest!)

Has Reggie had a pizzle yet? They STINK  :020:
Title: Re: Cow hoof
Post by: ladylola on December 16, 2013, 10:18:53 PM
blimey do they stink, didn't think they would.
I bought 12 gave them one each, the other six are still in the cupboard.
Dogs love them though, made us :020:
Thought tripe sticks were bad  :005:
Title: Re: Cow hoof
Post by: abzy0309 on December 17, 2013, 07:36:36 AM
No prizzle yet...... I will probably avoid them now if they smell worse!

Oh the hooves are awful.... It's lasting him forever too >:( let's hope the smell fades soon.
Title: Re: Cow hoof
Post by: HBP on December 17, 2013, 08:11:54 AM
No prizzle yet...... I will probably avoid them now if they smell worse!

Oh the hooves are awful.... It's lasting him forever too >:( let's hope the smell fades soon.

Well this is the thing, pizzle smells horrendous, but keeps H occupied for hours!!
Title: Re: Cow hoof
Post by: linda c on December 17, 2013, 12:02:46 PM
Not tried them but if they stink that bad think I'll stick to tripe sticks  :blink: They're bad enough :005:
Title: Re: Cow hoof
Post by: black taz on December 17, 2013, 01:20:56 PM
i have got used to the smell now, and mine love them.  I bought a sack of 45 last week for christmas for them  :005: