CockersOnline Forum
Cocker Specific Discussion => Feeding => Topic started by: Leannieb on December 17, 2013, 05:32:23 PM
-
Hi what are/were your 9 week olds feed times? Max is 9 weeks and his breeder told me his feed times are 7am, 12pm and 5pm. He seems hungry still to me. He is on royal canin. Thanks in advance
-
I seem to remember when Minstrel was 9 weeks I was still feeding 4 meals a day. 8.30,12.00,3.30 and 7pm. These times are approx but you get the guist.
-
at 9 weeks I would still be feeding 4 times a day
-
8, 12, 4 and 8.
-
Thanks everyone I may give him a little bit extra before bed and see how he goes. :D
-
We brought Riley home at 9 weeks, the only thing we changed was his feed was at 9.30pm at the breeder and we changed to 8.30pm
He was fed at 7am 12, 4.30pm and 8.30pm
At about 15 weeks we changed to 3 larger feeds, the last being at 7pm.
Its too long for a 9 week old pup to be expected to go from 5pm till 7am the next day.