CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Grooming => Topic started by: seaspirit on July 03, 2007, 02:11:03 PM

Title: Thanks to everyone who recommended the Spratts 76 Spaniel comb
Post by: seaspirit on July 03, 2007, 02:11:03 PM
I was reading the thread as Barney hates the slicker brush. I ordered a Spratts 76 along with a Spratts 69 and a medium Tendertouch slick and we have just had a fantastic groombing session. He was even rolling over for his belly to be done  :005: so thanks for the recommendations everyone. :D
Title: Re: Thanks to everyone who recommended the Spratts 76 Spaniel comb
Post by: Cobaltblue on July 08, 2007, 10:54:26 AM
 ;)Thanks for the tip.  William hates his slicker brush too (he whimpers when I use it  :o) so I'll try those.
Title: Re: Thanks to everyone who recommended the Spratts 76 Spaniel comb
Post by: bonio on September 05, 2007, 11:05:37 AM
You tempted me into buying the spratts 76 and I also got tendercare slicker (the small size) and they are good. Certainly impressed with the build quality of the comb.