CockersOnline Forum
Cocker Specific Discussion => Puppies => Topic started by: pupdaddy on August 29, 2007, 08:23:57 PM
-
Had to leave Jarvis at home today but got delayed and he ended up on his own for 9 hours...
...we were dreading what we would find when we came home...
...no puddles
...no piles
...no whining dog... just a waggy tail :D
Such a relief, but we're going to make sure the neighbours have got a key in future
-
Aww What a good lad. If it had been your OH, they'd have said " where the hell have you been" :005: Dogs are just happy to see us.
-
Aww What a good lad. If it had been your OH, they'd have said " where the hell have you been" :005: Dogs are just happy to see us.
too true :005:
-
Aw, well done Jarvis. :luv: :luv:
-
Aah, what a good boy. They never fail to surprise and amaze do they?
-
What a wee angel :angel: I had to leave daisy once for 6 hours as I got held up and came home to a HUGE hole dug in the middle of the living room carpet right down to the floor boards :lol:
-
Aww bless him what a good boy :luv:
-
:luv:Well done Jarvis - sure mum gave lots of hugs and kisses :-* :-* :-*
-
:luv:Well done Jarvis - sure mum gave lots of hugs and kisses :-* :-* :-*
Bit sexist!! What about daddy? :D
-
Sorry pupdaddy :embarassed: I'm sure daddy hugs are EVERY bit as :luv: :luv: loving -one track minded when thinking about my dogs (much to OH annoyance :005:)
-
What a wee angel :angel: I had to leave daisy once for 6 hours as I got held up and came home to a HUGE hole dug in the middle of the living room carpet right down to the floor boards :lol:
Glad to hear it's not only Sam that does this and he was only left for 3 hours!! >:D
-
That is fantastic that happened! Well done!
I picked up my pup who was 16 weeks on a sunday nite and had to go to work first thing for 10 hours. He managed to get himself trapped under the house and when I got home, it took me an hour to rescue him. He was very stressed out that day poor little b*****.