CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Grooming => Topic started by: rainey f on August 31, 2007, 04:21:34 PM

Title: groomers lutterworth
Post by: rainey f on August 31, 2007, 04:21:34 PM
can anyone point me in the right direction of a groomer near to lutterworth leic.?
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: bibathediva on August 31, 2007, 04:52:46 PM
hi i have a lady that comes to the house who covers all of the leicester area,im in countesthorpe near blaby
i can pm you her number,she is really good and only hand cuts.doesnt use clippers although she is not the cheapest :D
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: Dunton4 on August 31, 2007, 08:00:44 PM
I can recommend someone too, probably the same person as recommended by bibathediva  ;)  She is excellent and worth every penny.  A well-known cocker breeder and shower once told me that in her opinion nobody could groom a cocker as well as this lady!  (No offence to any of the excellent groomers on here of course  :D)  High praise indeed.  I can't recommend her strongly enough.

Are you from Lutterworth rainey f - we live just up the road.

Sue and Tilly
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: Dunton4 on September 01, 2007, 12:53:09 PM
Bibathediva and I have PMd and we are both talking about the same groomer.  She's ace  :D

Sue and Tilly
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: rainey f on September 03, 2007, 09:21:13 PM
I can recommend someone too, probably the same person as recommended by bibathediva  ;)  She is excellent and worth every penny.  A well-known cocker breeder and shower once told me that in her opinion nobody could groom a cocker as well as this lady!  (No offence to any of the excellent groomers on here of course  :D)  High praise indeed.  I can't recommend her strongly enough.

Are you from Lutterworth rainey f - we live just up the road.

Sue and Tilly


yes i live in lutterworth . . .  .on the "william davis" estate.. . .  . .how much does this lady charge?
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: phillyknickers on September 03, 2007, 09:23:46 PM
I'm in Whetstone with Harry - our Sprocker.  He needs tidying up, but not clipping ....can anyone help me too...........please  ;)
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: bibathediva on September 03, 2007, 09:53:56 PM
hi ive pmd you both  :D
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: phillyknickers on September 03, 2007, 10:33:42 PM
Thanks  :blink:
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: murraywg on September 10, 2007, 08:26:34 PM
Hi I live in Birstall Leicester and would love to have some recommendations for young Harvey. :D
Title: Re: groomers lutterworth
Post by: phillyknickers on September 10, 2007, 09:15:42 PM
I've pm'd you  ;)