CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Grooming => Topic started by: Brimbeck(Dyllan) on September 03, 2007, 06:39:30 PM

Title: Small Slicker please
Post by: Brimbeck(Dyllan) on September 03, 2007, 06:39:30 PM
As I keep dropping  ::) my slicker brush whilst as dog shows, I wondered if anyone knows where I can get a smaller one that doesn't fall out of my back pocket when I move around the ring?
I've seen small cat ones but would these be too soft for the dogs?
Title: Re: Small Slicker please
Post by: Cob-Web on September 03, 2007, 06:44:17 PM
A I keep dropping  ::) my slicker brush whilst as dog shows, I wondered if anyone knows where I can get a smaller one that doesn't fall out of my back pocket when I move around the ring?
I've seen small cat ones but would these be too soft for the dogs?

I got a really dinky one at Jollyes years ago in part of a "grooming pack" - maybe they do them individually, too ??
Title: Re: Small Slicker please
Post by: spanielcrazy on September 03, 2007, 06:44:45 PM
The cat ones would be fine, as the dog is all brushed out already, so you"re not working through tangles.

Everyone here carries combs into the ring, easier to manage  ;)
Title: Re: Small Slicker please
Post by: Brimbeck(Dyllan) on September 03, 2007, 07:08:13 PM
Now why didn't I think of using a comb ph34r