CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Puppies => Topic started by: pam1 on September 09, 2007, 06:29:44 PM

Title: Maddie's now 4 and half months
Post by: pam1 on September 09, 2007, 06:29:44 PM
I just thought I'd update you on Maddies progress.  She is so loving and full of fun and a joy to have. :angel:  Obviously a bit of a scamp sometimes >:D


Here are a couple of photos of her.
(http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa145/pammills/IMGP0630.jpg)
(http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa145/pammills/IMGP0647.jpg)
Title: Re: Maddie's now 4 and half months
Post by: White Bryony on September 09, 2007, 06:35:40 PM
She is absolutely gorgeous  :luv:  :luv:

And may I say what a lovely name  :luv: (though obviously I am a bit biased)
Title: Re: Maddie's now 4 and half months
Post by: Boof on September 09, 2007, 06:57:55 PM
Maddie is lovely.  :luv:
Title: Re: Maddie's now 4 and half months
Post by: Teisen_bach on September 09, 2007, 07:22:17 PM
Aww bless her she's a lovely little lady  :luv:  :luv:
Title: Re: Maddie's now 4 and half months
Post by: nikkij on September 09, 2007, 09:07:55 PM
She is adorable  :luv:  :luv: