CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Puppies => Topic started by: AnnaCatherine on September 10, 2007, 05:47:06 PM

Title: Eaten Lid
Post by: AnnaCatherine on September 10, 2007, 05:47:06 PM
Hi all

I have just had a call from my daughter telling me that Pippin has just eaten the top of her memory stick  >:D  God knows how he managed to get hold of it but more importantly should I worry now or keep an eye on him and see if nature takes it's course?!

Obviously I really don't want it to go somewhere inside where is shouldn't.  I don't even know what warning signs to look out for!  ph34r

Thanks all

Anna
Title: Re: Eaten Lid
Post by: spanielcrazy on September 10, 2007, 05:53:39 PM
They are pretty small arent they? I'd keep an eye on her, it should probably pass with no problem.

Warning signs would be  generally feeling poorly, constipation (most likely) or vomiting and/or diawotsit
Title: Re: Eaten Lid
Post by: AnnaCatherine on September 10, 2007, 05:57:49 PM
Thank you so much.  I'll watch him like a hawk!   I'm sure this will be the fisrt of many foriegn bodies that he will eat!

Thanks again

Anna