CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Puppies => Topic started by: ladyburden on September 10, 2007, 06:37:08 PM

Title: puppy names please help!!
Post by: ladyburden on September 10, 2007, 06:37:08 PM
does anyone have any ideas of names for a black and tan boy puppy, i have one i like, but there are so many... please help me with ideas to put to the other half? :D
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: Vino tinto ! on September 10, 2007, 06:40:56 PM
Teaco       (tea and coffee )    :shades:
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: cazndaz on September 10, 2007, 06:42:24 PM
wot about Pepsi  the colours remind me of the drink freshly poured complete with fizzy top
  ;)
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: Nicola on September 10, 2007, 06:44:02 PM
Hamish  :005: (sorry, I suggest that to everyone but I do like it)
Charlie
Alfie
Finn
Dash

... can't think of any more just now! Can't think of any specifically related to his colour either...
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: Boof on September 10, 2007, 06:45:31 PM
Ooh, I love Nicola's suggestion of Finn.  :luv:

Good luck finding a name.  :D
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: ladyburden on September 10, 2007, 06:46:21 PM
thanks guys you are very kind, i am loving this site....its great x
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: cazza on September 10, 2007, 06:55:28 PM
Here's a thread of mine when i was thinking of names - loads of ideas   here (http://www.cockersonline.co.uk/discuss/index.php?topic=33174.msg452047#msg452047)
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: BettyBoo on September 10, 2007, 06:56:06 PM
I love Basil
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: Chellejm on September 11, 2007, 10:46:02 PM
Aww! Teaco is really cute, I like it :D
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: Bev_M on September 11, 2007, 11:54:02 PM
I have a 7 week old black and tan called Hamish - he really suits it

Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: Coco on September 11, 2007, 11:56:27 PM
Sonny? As inTan
Guiness or Murphey again 'cos of the colour

I think we definatly need pictures for suggestions  :shades:  :005:
Title: Re: puppy names please help!!
Post by: *jean* on September 12, 2007, 09:28:02 PM
Quest  :luv: