CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Puppies => Topic started by: sabrino on September 10, 2007, 08:41:46 PM

Title: cocking cocker
Post by: sabrino on September 10, 2007, 08:41:46 PM
Hiya

Just a quickie,

Milo has recently started cocking and what looks like scent marking when we are walking. Fine. My question is he keeps cocking over OH's feet!!! Is this acceptable? Should I stop him? Its very funny to me but I doubt it will be if one day he does have a squirt while he's at it.

Sabrina  :005:
Title: Re: cocking cocker
Post by: Abby on September 10, 2007, 08:47:53 PM
Clive peed on me once, little sod. Wasn't impressed. And he peed on a woman standing in a queue at a dog show. She wasn't impressed either. Quickest way to get into an argument with someone.  >:(

I wouldn't encourage it, though having said that, I would find it funny if Clive cocked his leg on my OH...
Title: Re: cocking cocker
Post by: *Theresa* on September 10, 2007, 08:51:14 PM
Glen never cocked on us but when he first started cocking his favourite aim was Sally's head. I was forever washing her because he'd peed on her. Every time she had to get a bath he got one too...it may have been coincidence but he soon stopped  :lol: :lol:
Title: Re: cocking cocker
Post by: Nicola on September 10, 2007, 09:12:12 PM
Rodaidh is 9 months and pretty indiscriminate about what he cocks his leg on just now. Racks of jackets, displays of wellies and people's legs were all fair game at the horse trials and game fairs we've been to this summer. I had to watch him like a hawk and chivvy him along at the first sign of 'cockage' in an inappropriate area. A the Scone Palace game fair Alfie cocked his leg and peed right into one of the buckets of water left out for dogs to drink from  ph34r
Title: Re: cocking cocker
Post by: Cazzie on September 11, 2007, 12:03:59 PM
The joys of male dogs  :005: I discourage Goose from cocking his leg on whatever he fancies as he used to squirt on the girls  >:( and there is really no need  :005:
Title: Re: cocking cocker
Post by: mary w on September 11, 2007, 03:14:52 PM
I was walking along the canal when ben went running up to the men fishing, he was just being nosy
But he then cocked on the mans lunch. He was that busy landing a fish he didn't notice.
We ran all the way home. :005:
Title: Re: cocking cocker
Post by: sabrino on September 12, 2007, 07:45:09 PM
I was walking along the canal when ben went running up to the men fishing, he was just being nosy
But he then cocked on the mans lunch. He was that busy landing a fish he didn't notice.
We ran all the way home. :005:

 :005: