CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Puppies => Topic started by: Astridx on September 12, 2007, 03:25:13 PM

Title: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
Post by: Astridx on September 12, 2007, 03:25:13 PM
That's the training pads not the puppy! :005:

Not sure if I should have popped this within Puppies or Shopping.

I have a pack of Simple Solutions Puppy Training Pads that someone is welcome to have.  I think I've only used two of the 56 in the pack and was tempted to give them to the RSPCA but aware that they don't really use these.  They retail at PAH over £25.

If anyone in the Leeds/ York area would like them please let me know as the pack is just taking up room in my little house at the moment.
Title: Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
Post by: cazza on September 12, 2007, 04:05:43 PM
That's the training pads not the puppy! :005:

 :'( :'(  I thought it was a puppy free to good home  :005: :005:
Title: Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
Post by: Astridx on September 12, 2007, 04:32:04 PM
Some days I feel like it should be the puppy!! ;)
Title: Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
Post by: cazza on September 12, 2007, 05:09:17 PM
Some days I feel like it should be the puppy!! ;)

Send the puppy this way but ssssshhh don't tel my OH  :005:
Title: Re: Puppy Training Pads - free to good home!
Post by: floydlennon on September 12, 2007, 08:14:05 PM
would love them as get my wee guy in 2 weeks but im too far away in bonnie scotland hope someone gets the use of them  :D