CockersOnline Forum
General => Introductions => Topic started by: Hilltop on September 13, 2007, 10:37:20 PM
-
My new puppy's name is "Chloe" , she is so lovely and a really good girl . her litter sister is on this site too . her name is "poppy"
I will be back again soon with more news of her antics. ;[/glow Look at end of this page for a bigger photo of chloe,sister poppy s mum put a picture of me ( my mum hasnt got the hang of it yet )I suppose she will.xx
-
Hi, welcome to COL :D
Im owned by Betty, she's just turned 3.
Would love to see some pics of your new pup Chloe!
-
Hi and welcome
I have an eight week old black and tan called Hamish
Hope to see some pictures of your 'baby' soon
-
Yay another puppy....welcome to COL
Cant wait to see piccies of Chloe (my daughters called Chloe, lovely name :luv: )
-
Hello and welcome to the forum, c'mon pics of Chloe please :D
-
Hello
Welcome to COL :D
-
Hello and welcome to COL
-
Hi! Welcome to the forum. :D
-
hi and welcome to you and your bundle of fun
-
Hi Sheila,
Thought as I have got the hang of this now I would post a photo of Chloe for you....
(http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff76/amanda9586/Chloe1.jpg)
Amanda x
-
Look at the bottom of the page to see my bigger picture.My sister poppys mum put i t on "cos my mum hasnt got the hang of it"wasnt that kind of her
-
Aww what a honey, Chloe you are adorable :luv:
-
Hello again I'm Chloe's mum. We are doing very well at the moment(puppy training etc etc)Went to the lake district on Monday and was so good .Everybody loved Chloe and she lapped it all up.The only problem was she managed to go all day without a wee wee and I was really concerned need not have worried she made up for it in the night.We are having such fun with her she makes everyone laugh.Her main fears were wheelchairs and pushchairs.My daughter Justine bought a pair of designer Wellies and she has punctured them already.Bye for now .I'm still learning how to use this site (will post another picture as soon as I figure it out)!
-
Aww welcome to COL, Chloe is sooooo pretty :D x x
-
.Its Chloe's mum again wen have a problem .We have a large field at the back of our house recently a fox has taken to visit us I think it can smell Chloe >can anyone tell me if it would harm the pup.Obviously I don't let her out when the fox is around but am very unhappy about the problem. Has anyone else got the same problem.Please reply soon. Sheila
-
Weve got rid of the fox at last sadly it had to be shot by the local gamekeeper.seemingly it was eating all the farmers chickens.So chloe is now in charge of the field .although there are two horses in it and she is very wary of themthey must seem like giants to her.I will have to start puppy training classes as she is getting rather bold and is trying to want her own way.(still only a pup everyone says.She is really a lovely dog though with a lovely nature and soooooooooo clever . xx chloes mum