CockersOnline Forum
Cocker Specific Discussion => Grooming => Topic started by: wales07 on September 21, 2007, 07:42:55 PM
-
Hi every one
I bought a crufts electric dog grooming clippers from argos at the beginning of the year.Its been a god send and has saved me lots of money as i have 4 cockers.The problem is the number 1 comb attachment being quite flimsy has gone out of shape so when i use it now it leaves horrible grooves on the coat.I used this one alot on certain areas.Does any one know where i can get replacement combs from? numbers 2 and 3 are not looking the best either so perhaps it wasnt such a good buy after all :-\
-
Where there no details on the box or instructions where to buy replacement parts...have you tried Googling?
-
Hi,i have just done a google.Thankyou for suggesting it.I am absolutely useless with computers so am learning something new everyday. I found a great site where i have just ordered a couple of replacement combs.It turns out that my crufts clippers is made by wahl.The combs are only 1.25 each and there is no charge for postage so i am very pleased.Great timing too as honey,cass and tess are due for a trim.