CockersOnline Forum
General => Introductions => Topic started by: Kirsty H on November 11, 2007, 06:40:55 PM
-
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to introduce you all to our new girl, 2 year old Missy. When we lost Milly a couple of months ago, we were heartbroken but determined to have another cocker. We made enquiries through the Cocker Spaniel Club Rescue and were incredibly lucky to be told about Missy. She comes form a very loving family who had made the hard decision to rehome her. So we went to meet them all and immediately fell in love with her (we would have adopted the whole family actually if we could - they are really sweet people!). Anyway, Missy came to live with us 2 weeks ago and has brought us joy and fun ever since. She is a typical working cocker with a super wagging tail and ever sniffing nose - full of life and affection.
We will never forget our blue roan girl but being with and loving Missy is helping us to move on. She is an angel in furballs clothing. Hundreds of smiles a day from our little chocolate drop!!
Kirsty x
-
Hello and welcome to COl. Missy looks lovely. I am sorry to hear about Milly
Claire
-
Welcome! :D
So sorry about Missy :'(
Wel done for getting a rescue cocker, looks like she's a real joy! :luv:
-
Hi there and welcome :blink:
-
Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your loss of Milly but I hope Missy will ease your pain. She looks lovely. :luv:
-
She looks gorgeous, can we have some bigger pics please. I have two show types. Sasha is chocolate she is 2 years old and Ellie who is black and 16 months old. Sorry to hear about Milly I'm sure Missy will help mend your broken heart.
-
Hello and welcome to col. I'm so glad you have found Missy and she is helping you to move on. I too have a little chocolate drop, called Milly liver working cocker, she is 14 mths I have only had her 6 mths. Like you, I had lost my beloved dog (springer) early this year. Milly has given me so much joy and been the light in my life this year. Enjoy Missy and all her cocker loving :luv:
Looking forward to seeing more photos of Missy
-
Welcome!
Wishing you and your new girl lots of happy years together. xxx