CockersOnline Forum

General => Introductions => Topic started by: izzy on November 13, 2007, 06:50:03 PM

Title: hi
Post by: izzy on November 13, 2007, 06:50:03 PM
(http://) this is izzy
Title: Re: hi
Post by: suzysu on November 13, 2007, 06:59:36 PM
Aww can't see Izzy ..is it just me ?

Welcome to the forum  :D ..looking forward to hearing all about your baby  ;)
Title: Re: hi
Post by: cadbury on November 13, 2007, 08:01:09 PM
Hi sorry I cant see Izzy either :shades: :shades: I am sure he is there somewhere :005:
welcome to you wherever you are from Ann and Bailey and Minstrel
Title: Re: hi
Post by: izzy on November 21, 2007, 08:45:51 PM
sorry I didn't realise this had been sent, I've not quite got the hang of it yet as I'm not that good on computer's.  Izzy is my 13month old blue roan and tan girl and we have just got our second little baby, Freddie.  Freddie is blue roan.  I've found this site really helpful with loads of advice.  I will have another look and see if I can post some pictures.
Title: Re: hi
Post by: izzy on November 21, 2007, 09:20:01 PM
Photo's off Izzy and Freddie, I hope that they aren't to big

(http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/izzyfreddie/pups025.jpg)
(http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/izzyfreddie/DSC03813.jpg)
(http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/izzyfreddie/IzzyMay035.jpg)
(http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/izzyfreddie/DSC04094.jpg)

 :luv:
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Aearoniel on November 21, 2007, 09:22:24 PM
Awwwww they are  :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: do they get on well?
Title: Re: hi
Post by: izzy on November 21, 2007, 09:39:18 PM
Hello, Yes they get on great, I was abit worried at first because they do alot of rough playing, biting ears and jumping on each other, but the vet said it's fine just let them get on with it, so long as we separate them if one of them wants to quit.  but to be honest when one of them gets tired or is interested in something else its stops.
Title: Re: hi
Post by: cdpops on November 21, 2007, 09:44:41 PM
Hello they are both sweet, but Izzy has amazing colours.
Title: Re: hi
Post by: izzy on November 21, 2007, 09:48:57 PM
Thanks, a lot of people have stopped us when out walking and said what a lovely looking dog she is, her temperament is great too, she's my baby, follows me everywhere, I hope Freddie follows suit?
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Cazzie on November 21, 2007, 11:19:29 PM
She is a sweetie  :luv:
Title: Re: hi
Post by: Gini on November 22, 2007, 05:11:06 AM
Hello, they are both gorgeous.  :luv:

I have 2 rompers also, it's been such fun since getting No.2.  :angel:  >:D

Willow is 2yr old golden and Bracken 16 week old liver roan. I do love all the different combinations that people have.

Gini
Title: Re: hi
Post by: *sammy* on November 22, 2007, 08:21:21 AM
gorgeous :luv: :luv: i particualry love izzy as she is the spit of my sam :luv:
Title: Re: hi
Post by: MacTavish Boys on November 22, 2007, 09:39:35 AM
Oh wow, they are both so  :luv: :luv: i love Izzy's colouring, she reminds me of my previous cocker Donald who was a tri- colour. glad to hear that Izzy and Freddie are getting on so well :angel:
Stephanie, George and Hamish xxx