CockersOnline Forum

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Jeanette on November 15, 2007, 06:05:00 PM

Title: Hi!!!
Post by: Jeanette on November 15, 2007, 06:05:00 PM
Hi, I've been a guest on this site for months now and have found out lots of information from you all.   I thought I would join now as its getting nearer the time when we collect our gorgeous girl Indie.   Indie is a black and tan Show Type and we collect her next Saturday so 8 days to go.   It seems like we've been waiting forever as we found the breeder who is brill before Indie was born.  Anyway I live with my partner and 2 children aged 12 and 2 and am sure I'll be on this site in the future asking lots more questions which hopefully you can help me with me.  I have a photo of her but not sure how to use this yet so will post a pic when I figure that out.   
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: jakesmum on November 15, 2007, 06:23:28 PM
Welcome. Bet you can't wait
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Jeanette on November 15, 2007, 06:30:38 PM
Hi, No I can't wait, its now dragging.   Figured out the photos (I think),.   Here she is at 5 weeks (breeder sent me the photo). 
(http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc286/Jeanette999_photo/IndieH.jpg)
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Boof on November 15, 2007, 06:39:08 PM
Welcome. Your baby looks adorable.  :luv:
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: *sammy* on November 15, 2007, 07:19:13 PM
how cute :luv: :luv:
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: clarey-doll on November 15, 2007, 07:33:42 PM
Hi Welcome to the family/Col ;)

What an adorable pup  :luv:  :luv:

I just love Black tans, :luv: :luv:
Thats my next cocker  :luv:
I have Lady a golden working cocker,shes 1 in december, :luv:

Warning the time flies by,enjoy your puppy time and take plenty of pics and post them here :005:


In the pic whats behind her ?
i see big hairy legs  :005:
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Jeanette on November 15, 2007, 07:43:31 PM
Hi, Thats her mother behind her.   
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: clarey-doll on November 15, 2007, 07:46:12 PM
Oh I see,its a classic pic :luv:

Just beautiful  :luv:

have you joined facebook? :shades:

now thats addictive too  :005:

Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Jeanette on November 15, 2007, 07:49:35 PM
Hi, I joined facebook yesterday, not realy had a chance to figure out where everything is.   I booked Indie in for puppy training in January and the trainer invited me to join facebook, thats as far as I've got.   I'll post some pictures when we eventually get her home next Saturday, I'm sure she'll look completely different from this one as they change so quickly.   :D
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Joules on November 15, 2007, 07:53:37 PM
Welcome to COL.  Glad you are finding it helpful!  I have Coco a solid choccie who is now 2 and to be honest this site has been a lifesaver for me  :005:  Be warned though, it is addictive  ;)

Indie is just adorable  :luv: - what a gorgeous photo.  Make the most of the peace and quiet now and get anything done you need to.  ;) You won't have a minute once your little bundle gets home  ::)
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Cazzie on November 15, 2007, 08:30:28 PM
WHAT a sweetie  :luv: :luv: :luv: Just the most beautiful  :shades:

Welcome to COL  ;)
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: JenSam on November 15, 2007, 08:35:17 PM
Welcome to COL, although be warned, this website is very addictive!!

Your wee puppy looks absolutely gorgeous  :luv: :luv:

We have Sam, who is 9 and a half months old and is a golden show type.
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: cdpops on November 15, 2007, 10:56:45 PM
Hello and welcome. Indie is so sweet  :luv:  :luv:
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: clarey-doll on November 16, 2007, 12:50:14 PM
Hi, I joined facebook yesterday, not realy had a chance to figure out where everything is.   I booked Indie in for puppy training in January and the trainer invited me to join facebook, thats as far as I've got.   I'll post some pictures when we eventually get her home next Saturday, I'm sure she'll look completely different from this one as they change so quickly.   :D

Whats your name on face book?

i can send you some pointers once your on ie dog book for the piccies of Indie ;)

Its so exciting bet you cant wait  ;) :luv:
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Jeanette on November 16, 2007, 02:05:46 PM
I don't think I've got one.  I just registered with email address and password from a link that this lady sent me and it joined me to her group but there was nothing really of interest on there so haven't done anything else with it.   Do I need to set-up a name and stuff.   If you send me a message to let me know that would be great.
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Elisa on November 16, 2007, 04:37:56 PM
Welcome to COL  :D  Indie is adorable  :luv:
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: *Theresa* on November 16, 2007, 05:12:48 PM
Ooooh black and tan, I have a weakness for black and tan  :luv: :luv:

Welcome from me and mine Glen a black and tan boy and Sally a black girl  :D
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: kellymac on November 17, 2007, 09:27:00 PM
gogeous lil pup, makes me want another one :D
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Grace K on November 23, 2007, 10:07:30 PM
Hi jeanette

Have you got your lovely little puppy now.

Grace
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: clarey-doll on November 24, 2007, 12:06:35 AM
Happy new puppy day  :luv: :005:

keep us posted on the arrival ;)

good luck  :luv: ;)
Title: Re: Hi!!!
Post by: Jeanette on November 26, 2007, 05:12:26 PM
Hi, yes we have had her for two days now.    :luv: