CockersOnline Forum
General => Introductions => Topic started by: BeausMummy on November 15, 2007, 07:20:01 PM
-
Beau and I wanted to say hello to everyone as we are new to this.
I've looked at this forum before and seen some beautiful dogs but i'm biased as i love cockers!!!
Beau is my 1st dog, we'd had a cocker when i was born and he was a black and white called sonny i've loved the breed ever since.
My boy is now just over 2 years old, time has flown past since the sleepless nights!
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/beausmummy/DSC00034.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee49/beausmummy/DSC00031.jpg
I hope these links my pictures work, i've not done this before
Bess and Beau
xxxx
-
Hi Welcome to Col ;)
Beau is gorgeous :luv:
there a couple of lemon roan cockers ,like Floydlennon
, now we know what they he is going to be like when hes all grown up ;) :luv:
he is such a hansome man ,you must be so proud :luv:
Have you joined face book?its just as addictive as tgis :005:
Enjoy all the chat and advise,dont know what id do without it ;)
All the best,
Clare and Lady (who is almost one) xx :luv:
-
Welcome to you and your boy. He's lovely. :luv:
-
Hi and welcome from me and my orange boy Jasper and Louie (the bluey) ;)
-
Hi and welcome.
What a sweetie you've got there
-
Awww Beau is gorgeous :D
Welcome, I have an 11week old black&tan cocker called, herbie x
-
Thank you very much for the lovely welcome, i've always found people with dogs to be the friendlist!!!
I enjoy nothing more then having a snuggle with my little man.
Bess
xxx