CockersOnline Forum

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Tree79 on November 16, 2007, 10:07:11 PM

Title: My lexi..................
Post by: Tree79 on November 16, 2007, 10:07:11 PM

<center>
<a href="http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff23/Tree79/100_2293.jpg" target="_blank">
[img width= height=]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff23/Tree79/th_100_2293.jpg[/img][/url]
<a href="http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff23/Tree79/100_2242.jpg" target="_blank">
[img width= height=]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff23/Tree79/th_100_2242.jpg[/img][/url]
<a href="http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff23/Tree79/100_2236.jpg" target="_blank">
[img width= height=]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff23/Tree79/th_100_2236.jpg[/img][/url]
</center>
Title: Re: My lexi..................
Post by: Aearoniel on November 16, 2007, 10:09:10 PM
Aww luvly  :luv: :luv:
Title: Re: My lexi..................
Post by: kellymac on November 17, 2007, 09:25:37 PM
welcome to Col, Lexi is lovely ;)
Title: Re: My lexi..................
Post by: Cazzie on November 17, 2007, 09:51:01 PM
Aww she is lvely, like the name  :shades: :luv:
Title: Re: My lexi..................
Post by: cadbury on November 17, 2007, 11:09:11 PM
welcome what a cutie
Title: Re: My lexi..................
Post by: skyesmum on November 22, 2007, 03:17:10 PM
Just perfect!  :luv:
Title: Re: My lexi..................
Post by: jakesmum on November 22, 2007, 04:43:19 PM
Hi...how lovely she is.

And I like your footer....sounds a bit like me.

Three months ago I was something of a social butterfly and a real 'city girl'...but that's all changed now. I hardly go out anymore as I'd rather spend time with Jake and the highlight of my week is a long walk in the country.

Sounds sad, but I'm happier than I've been for ages.
Title: Re: My lexi..................
Post by: Cath on November 23, 2007, 06:38:29 PM
Awww  :luv: what a little honey  :luv: