CockersOnline Forum

General => Introductions => Topic started by: martinvicky on November 20, 2007, 01:16:30 PM

Title: Introductions
Post by: martinvicky on November 20, 2007, 01:16:30 PM
Hi,

I have been a member for about a month now but have only just spotted the intro section - so here goes:

I am Vicky and my OH is Martin.  We are the proud owners of 3 Spaniels.  Our eldest Jac (spealt JAC because he was born in Wales) is a 3 year old liver and white springer and is the true man of the house, anyone would think the way he struts around that he's the one who pays the mortgage :005:.  Next in line is George, my 20 month old chocolate roan cocker who is totally barmy and then there is my baby, Oscar, a 16 month old (also chocolate roan cocker) who unfortunately thinks he is a cat and spends most of his time either curled up on my knee or looking for somewhere comfy to sleep (normally my seatee >:().  Oscar is also an escape artist and so far has managed to find his way through all of the barriers that I have put around my garden to keep the little terror in!!

We are fortuante enough to live in the beautiful Leicestershire countryside and can often be found charging our way through hedges and streams (well 3 of us can anyway).

Well, that's us - so hello from Vicky, Martin, Jac, George and Oscar x :blink:
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: Boof on November 20, 2007, 01:17:28 PM
Welcome to you all. Your babies sound lovely.  :luv:
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: Sian P on November 20, 2007, 01:23:06 PM
Welcome, sounds like you have a lot of fun with your 3. I have a working type called Murphy who's nearly 6 months.  ;)
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: Max X 2 on November 20, 2007, 01:25:40 PM
Welcome to COL.
Lucky you having 3 spaniels  :luv:

I've just got the one blue roan & am also from Leics
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: jakesmum on November 20, 2007, 01:27:54 PM
Hiya.

Wot no piccies??
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: bibathediva on November 20, 2007, 01:33:20 PM
hi and welcome
i too live in leicestershire and have a 15 month old choccy roan girl called Biba and a 9 week old golden girl called Lola   :o but thats a secret......oooops   ph34r
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: Max X 2 on November 20, 2007, 01:34:59 PM
hi and welcome
i too live in leicestershire and have a 15 month old choccy roan girl called Biba and a 9 week old golden girl called Lola   :o but thats a secret......oooops   ph34r

oh congratulations - you kept that quiet!   :shades:
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: bibathediva on November 20, 2007, 01:45:10 PM
hi and welcome
i too live in leicestershire and have a 15 month old choccy roan girl called Biba and a 9 week old golden girl called Lola   :o but thats a secret......oooops   ph34r

oh congratulations - you kept that quiet!   :shades:

 :lol: :lol: :lol:
you'd make a great actress  ;)
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: ladylola on November 20, 2007, 04:17:12 PM
3 Spaniels lucky you. Pleeeeeese post some pics.
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: bibathediva on November 20, 2007, 04:56:31 PM
yes we need piccies  ;)
it makes our day  :D
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: JaspersMum on November 20, 2007, 08:01:24 PM
Hi and welcome, def need photos  ;)

We're not Leicestershire but have made it up from Worcestershire for a couple of meets over the last few months so maybe we'll get to meet you and your three sometime?
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: cdpops on November 20, 2007, 09:45:03 PM
hello and welcome to you all. I too am looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: martinvicky on November 21, 2007, 08:51:45 AM
Thanks everyone - it would be great to meet up.  Congratulations on the pup x.  I will post some piccies as soon as I work out how do it (my OH has been working away and he is the teccy one, I can just about manage to type an email).
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: Chellejm on November 21, 2007, 02:51:08 PM
Hi :)
Welcome!
I have a black and tan puppy called Herbie and he is 11weeks :D
Title: Re: Introductions
Post by: Max X 2 on December 03, 2007, 05:13:26 PM
Thanks everyone - it would be great to meet up.  Congratulations on the pup x.  I will post some piccies as soon as I work out how do it (my OH has been working away and he is the teccy one, I can just about manage to type an email).
[/quote
There's a meet being arranged for December if you get the chance to look at the thread  ;)