CockersOnline Forum
General => Introductions => Topic started by: Anniesmum on November 26, 2007, 08:57:08 AM
-
Hello there, this is just a wee message to introduce myself and annie. I'm audrey, and this is annie who is 2 1/2 years old. She is the sister of alfie and daughter of robbie who own loujo!!!
-
Hello Audrey and Annie, she looks :luv:
I'm owned by Jasper and Louie - better known as the cocker hippo!
-
Beautiful. :luv: Welcome to COL.
-
Hiya Audrey,
It was great meeting you both yesterday. You must tell everyone about the hunky police dog handler Annie was trying to fix you up with yesterday. :005:
-
hi Audrey :D
dont here that name very often....but thats my middle name :D
yes spill the beans about the hunk :005:
i have a 15 month choc roan called Biba and cause i havnt got enough stress in my life :005: ive just got a new addition called Lola who is a 10 week old golden girl :P
-
I don't know where annie gets it from, but she has a really bad habit of chasing after tall, handsome men ::). The polisman she chased after yesterday fitted the bill!!!
-
I don't know where annie gets it from, but she has a really bad habit of chasing after tall, handsome men ::). The polisman she chased after yesterday fitted the bill!!!
I suspect that next time you are going on a COL meet, half the COLers will be coming too :shades:
So where and when will that be ?
-
I don't know where annie gets it from, but she has a really bad habit of chasing after tall, handsome men ::). The polisman she chased after yesterday fitted the bill!!!
My kinda girl - Is it really a bad habit? :005:
Welcome Audrey & Annie.
Look forward to hearing about Annies Antics ;)
-
Hi Audrey and welcome to COL.
Trust Annie to be so cheeky! :005: Her brother Alfie is cheeky too, but he just speaks to anybody he meets on a walk! I think they get this from their Dad. And their woo woo bark from their Mum!
Hope you're enjoying the site and hopefully we'll have a meet up soon.
Louise
-
Hi Audrey and welcome to COL.
Trust Annie to be so cheeky! :005: Her brother Alfie is cheeky too, but he just speaks to anybody he meets on a walk! I think they get this from their Dad. And their woo woo bark from their Mum!
Hope you're enjoying the site and hopefully we'll have a meet up soon.
Louise
Oh, Annie has the most amazing awoo woo woo.....it was on display during our walk last week. :luv:
-
Oh Louise thank you for introducing me to this site - it's brilliant!
I hope you like annies christmas photograph - she kept on trying to get hold of the santa hat!
Jools i have a great photo of brambles!
AudreyX