CockersOnline Forum

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Doris on March 08, 2004, 11:28:11 AM

Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Doris on March 08, 2004, 11:28:11 AM
Hi, I am Doris (Faye) and I live in Valencia, Spain.

I have been reading your site for ages now but have only just got round to registering - I just wanted to say it is great ! :lol:

I have two cocker spaniels - Luna 8 months and Gordon 6 months ( Gordons photo is in the gallery) unfortunately Luna is so quick and runs when ever she see the camera, so I only have very blurred shots of her rear end !!

Anyway, talk soon


Doris x                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: *Jay* on March 08, 2004, 11:50:38 AM
Welcome to the site Doris :D  Hope you continue to find it useful and maybe one day manage to capture Luna in her full glory :wink:  :D                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Doris on March 08, 2004, 12:04:41 PM
Thankyou !


Apologies for putting the post on the wrong forum....still getting to know my way around... :lol:                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: bluesmum on March 08, 2004, 12:12:27 PM
Wow Doris, an 8 month old and a 6 month old, I bet there's never a dull moment at your house!! :wink:  :lol:

 :D Welcome to COL :D                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Loraine on March 08, 2004, 04:43:18 PM
Hola Doris

Welcome COL.  You lucky thing living in Valencia - I think that's my favourite city in Spain.  I met some people at Crufts who also live there and was chatting to them.  She had 15 cockers though.  :shock:

Loraine  :)                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Mike on March 08, 2004, 06:40:07 PM
Hi Doris - I think you're our first Spanish (or Spanish-living) member, so a big welcome to cockersonline :D                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Magic Star on March 08, 2004, 10:31:53 PM
:D Hi Doris and welcome to COL :D  ohhh how lucky are you living in Valencia 8)                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Gilly on March 08, 2004, 11:35:37 PM
Welcome to COL Doris, Luna and Gordon  :D

Gilly                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Dessie on March 09, 2004, 09:25:45 AM
Welcome onboard Doris, Luna & George.

Look forward to seeing some pics of Luna & George.                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Doris on March 09, 2004, 10:07:11 AM
8) Thanks for all of your lovely replies....

I live about 10 minutes inland from Valencia city in a town called La Pobla de Vallbona.

I am not sure about having 15 !!!!  :shock: cocker spaniels, 2 is quite enough ! Although we are spoilt for choices with walks as I live between the Sierra Calderona mountain range. We have just come back from an hours walk there.

Talk Soon

Love Doris x                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Anita on March 09, 2004, 10:35:36 AM
Hello and welcome :D I bet the weather is much better were you are!                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: padfoot on March 10, 2004, 12:21:17 AM
Hi Doris  :D  Look forward to chatting to you.                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Silver Surfer (indiesnan) on March 10, 2004, 08:52:23 AM
Hi Doris, Lunar and Gordon, Welcome to col  :D                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: Sophie on March 10, 2004, 12:04:03 PM
Hi Doris Lunar and Gordon welcome to COL :lol:                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: tittyfaloo on March 11, 2004, 10:05:13 AM
Hello & welcome  :D

Samantha & Maggie x                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: shonajoy on March 11, 2004, 10:48:54 AM
Welcome!

I saw Gordon in the photo gallery, he's beautiful!

Shona and Indie                    
Title: Hello from Spain
Post by: T on March 11, 2004, 08:56:31 PM
hola y recepción

woof