CockersOnline Forum
General => Introductions => Topic started by: ellehcim on April 05, 2004, 07:13:14 PM
-
I am the proud new owner of a Black and Tan cocker called Ben, he is now 11 weeks old and i could not imagine life without him !
I have been reading the COL pages for some time now as i have had to wait a while to get him.
If anyone lives near the Isle of Wight or would just like to chat about life with a Cocker i would love to hear from you.
-
Welcome to COL :D I'm sure you and Ben will have lots of fun together. Looking forward to seeing a photo of him :wink:
-
welcome to COL...hope you enjoy the site, and would love to see pics of Ben :D
-
:D Welcome to COL :D
Cant wait to see a piccie of Ben, my hubby will be so jealous of your black and tan :wink: :D
-
Hi, welcome to the forum! :D
Hmmm, Isle of Wight... I cant think of anyone off the top of my head, but hopefully if anyone is from there, they'll come along and say hi :D
-
Hiya :) Welcome to COL
-
Just wanted to say hello & welcome too.
I have a mad black cocker bitch called Maggie. She's 5 & 1/2 months old and loopy :D
I'm sure you are in for lots of fun with Ben.
Samantha x
-
Welcome to COL Ellehcim and Ben
Look forward to hearing all about your new baby.
A friend of mine used to live in the Isle of Wight but is now in New Milton.
-
Hi there Ellehcim and Ben from Edith and scoobie
-
Hey welcome!
Can't wait to see some cute baby black/tan pics! :wink:
Nic x
-
Hi and welcome to COL :D
-
Hello there
Welcome to COL, :)
Looking forward to reading your posts all about Ben and his antics :wink:
-
ooooooooo, black and tan ,i would love to see a pic,
sharon
-
Yep me too would love to see piccies :lol: I have 6 month old Black and tan :lol: love him to bits a real cheeky monkey
-
I would love to see some piccies too......I bet he is just too cute.
Sheila :D
-
Welcome to COL.
Bailey & Tuuli
-
(http://www.hondenhuys.nl/forumsmilies/xyxwave.gif) Hi and Welcome (http://www.hondenhuys.nl/forumsmilies/xyxwave.gif)
-
hello and welcome,
Hope you are having lots of fun with your new pup :D i have a choc and tan Evie who's 14 weeks and Molly a blue roan who's 2
love to see some piccie's
lizzy molly and evie