CockersOnline Forum

General => Introductions => Topic started by: annemie on April 23, 2004, 06:43:28 PM

Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: annemie on April 23, 2004, 06:43:28 PM
Hi,

My name is Annemie and I live in Holland together with Paul. We own 2 EC's. They are called Joep and Joris. Both are suffering of DCM (cardiomyopathy)                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: Michele on April 23, 2004, 11:11:11 PM
Hello and welcome to CockersOnline Annemie  :D  
I think you are our first Dutch member  :D I'm sorry to hear about Joep and Joris but  I have just read your reply on the post about Cardiomyopathy, and you seem very well informed so I'm sure they are as comfortable as you can make them  :)                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: tracey on April 24, 2004, 05:20:55 AM
Welcome Annemie :D

I look forward to seeing your web-site when it is in English :D

Tracey.                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: Silver Surfer (indiesnan) on April 24, 2004, 08:59:25 AM
Hi Annemie.  :D welcome to COL. I'm nan to a blue roan girl called Indie.  :D                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: Magic Star on April 24, 2004, 10:08:37 AM
Hi and welcome to the forum :D

Hope you enjoy the site 8)                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: bluesmum on April 24, 2004, 11:16:54 AM
Hi Annemie(http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Wave-Hello.gif)

Welcome to COL(http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Big-Thumbs-Up.gif)                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: Mike on April 24, 2004, 04:56:07 PM
Welcome to the board Annemie. Michele's right - you're our first Dutch member - I have many Dutch friends in London, and they're definitely one of my favourite nationalities :D Sorry to hear about your dogs' condition  :(                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: annemie on April 24, 2004, 05:13:36 PM
Thank you all for your warm welcome.  :D                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: padfoot on April 25, 2004, 04:14:23 PM
Hi and welcome  :D                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: Anita on April 26, 2004, 10:10:01 AM
Hello and welcome to the site :)                    
Title: Hi, I'm new
Post by: Dunton4 on April 27, 2004, 02:22:56 PM
Welcome Annemarie, Paul and Joep and Joris.  It's good to have you on board.

Sue, Emily and Tilly