CockersOnline Forum

General => Introductions => Topic started by: Nicole on April 30, 2004, 11:50:41 AM

Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Nicole on April 30, 2004, 11:50:41 AM
Hi All

I have been lurking in the shadows for about a month now and have finally plucked up the courage to register!!

I have a 23 week old Blue Roan bitch called Fern and I have found the information on this Forum invaluable.

It has made me laugh and made me cry but most of all made me realise what a wonderful experience it is to have a Cocker.  :D

I hope that I can contribute in some way in the future but for now am enjoying reading everyones experiences.

Thanks                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: tracey on April 30, 2004, 11:53:33 AM
Hi Nicole
Welcome to you and Fern.
Glad you have decided to come out of the shadows :lol:

Tracey :)                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: lizzy on April 30, 2004, 01:32:46 PM
Welcome Nicole and Fern! :D

Hope you're having loads of fun with your pup!

Lizzy Molly and Evie                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Mike on April 30, 2004, 01:37:21 PM
Welcome to the forum Nicole  :D

Look forward to hearing more bout you and Fern - and seeing some pictures in the photo gallery  :wink:                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Magic Star on April 30, 2004, 01:49:02 PM
:D Hi Nicole and Fern

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to reading all about your own experiences with Fern 8)                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Silver Surfer (indiesnan) on April 30, 2004, 02:56:31 PM
Hi Nicole and Fern  :D  welcome to COL                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: bluesmum on April 30, 2004, 03:08:50 PM
Hello and welcome Nicole and Fern (http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Wave-Hello.gif)

I'm so glad that you finally found the courage to come and say hello :wink:

Look forward to chatting with you :D                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Sheila on April 30, 2004, 04:05:39 PM
Hi Nicole and Fern :D

Glad you are joining in the site, I have found lots of valuable information here too.



Sheila                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: shaz on April 30, 2004, 05:24:19 PM
hi nicole

i love the name fern, welcome to col.

sharon :D                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Michele on April 30, 2004, 05:44:40 PM
Hi Nicole & Fern (lovely name) and welcome to COL (http://www.emotipad.com/liteemoticons/Wave%20Hello.gif)

To anyone else lurking.........c'mon say hello, we're a friendly bunch(http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-047.gif)

Look forward to hearing more from you (http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aetsch/cheeky-smiley-006.gif)                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: bluesmum on April 30, 2004, 06:06:41 PM
Quote


To anyone else lurking.........c'mon say hello, we're a friendly bunch(http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-047.gif)


(http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Funny-Above.gif) with lips like that Michele how could they possibly resist (http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/ROFL.gif)                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Tori on April 30, 2004, 10:54:42 PM
Hi Nicole and Fern

Welcome to COL :D

Its good to see some more 'Essex Girls' On here :lol:  :lol:                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Mike on April 30, 2004, 11:13:44 PM
Quote
Quote


To anyone else lurking.........c'mon say hello, we're a friendly bunch(http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-047.gif)


(http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Funny-Above.gif) with lips like that Michele how could they possibly resist (http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/ROFL.gif)


What do you mean Maria - I ythink those lips are a bit 'fishy'  :lol:

I'm in Walthamstow - am I near to either of you Essex girls?  :D                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Michele on April 30, 2004, 11:26:29 PM
Quote
Quote
Quote


To anyone else lurking.........c'mon say hello, we're a friendly bunch(http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-047.gif)


(http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/Funny-Above.gif) with lips like that Michele how could they possibly resist (http://www.emotipad.com/newemoticons/ROFL.gif)


What do you mean Maria - I ythink those lips are a bit 'fishy'  :lol:



You saying I've got fishy lips (http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/mittelgrosse/medium-smiley-138.gif)                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Tori on April 30, 2004, 11:37:53 PM
Quote
[:

I'm in Walthamstow - am I near to either of you Essex girls?  :D


10 mins from Lakeside, me :D  Born in Basildon hospital.... Can't get more Essex than that :lol:

Excuse me while i go get my white stiletoes and dance around handbag :lol:  :lol:                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Dunton4 on May 01, 2004, 07:18:43 AM
Welcome to COL Nicole and Fern!                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Luvlylady on May 01, 2004, 01:14:10 PM
Hi nicole welcome to col hope you have some fun posting on the forum :)
im a nicole as well spelt without the e  :lol:  
hope to see you around and about posting                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: annemie on May 01, 2004, 02:33:17 PM
Hi Nicole,

Welcome (http://www.hondenhuys.nl/forumsmilies/zwaaipetje.gif)                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Nicole on May 01, 2004, 06:38:55 PM
Thanks for making me feel so welcome!!

I'm in Southend on Sea, and my sister is Emma with Bracken (the one with the squits!!  :lol:  :lol: she is also an Essex girl but in Clacton on Sea.

Its Saturday night, so I'm off to polish my white stilettos !!  :lol:  :lol:                    
Title: Hi Newbie here!
Post by: Pipers Mummy on May 03, 2004, 07:39:29 PM
Hi Nicole and Fern and welcome to COL  :D

 I am very new to this forum also and have learned so much just from reading the various posts - wish I had found it earlier :?  :?  might have made puppy rearing a little easier :wink: