CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Specific Discussion => Puppies => Topic started by: rwasinski on July 27, 2009, 06:38:13 PM

Title: Took herself out for her first wee outside!
Post by: rwasinski on July 27, 2009, 06:38:13 PM
I am SO PROUD of my little girl.

I had the kitchen door open this afternoon and my clever little girl took herself outside for the first time to go to the toilet!

YIPPEEEEEE!!! My heart was just so full of pride and happiness!

She is also conked out on the sofa now after I took a little trip to PAH this avo and got her a selection of new toys and chewy goodies! Discovered she LOVES fetching her bright pink new ball, her pink fluffy duck

http://www.petsathome.com/find/category-is-2+dog/category-is-2j+toys/product-is-17508

 and her chicken nylabone chewy bone from the puppy starter kit! Phew! Great alternatives to our arms, hands and ankles!! I even found a birdy toy made out of the same material as our bath mat that she LOVES! Ha ha

And after all that playing, she lay down and immediately fell asleep!

Title: Re: Took herself out for her first wee outside!
Post by: sharonmansfield on July 27, 2009, 07:25:21 PM
Well done little Blodwen the golden angel. She is doing well in a week the little love.
I love to go PAH and buy new things for them, usually girly collars!!!
They had a pink fluffy handbag in there when I had Bella with a rope handle, she used to carry it everywhere so so cute.
Title: Re: Took herself out for her first wee outside!
Post by: EmmaA on July 27, 2009, 07:26:59 PM
Well done Blowden  :luv:
See they infuriate you and then they do something that really impresses you  ;)
Title: Re: Took herself out for her first wee outside!
Post by: Rats and Dogs on July 27, 2009, 07:54:58 PM
Well done little Blodwen, you're a star! :luv:

Be prepared that tomorrow she may not remember that she goes outside though, make sure you still take her yourself after her sleep/meal/drink etc. I was getting a bit too confident with Duggie as he was going out by himself, and forgot to remind him this morning, so he went on the living room floor! ::) :005:
Title: Re: Took herself out for her first wee outside!
Post by: rwasinski on July 27, 2009, 09:19:17 PM
Ha ha, fluffy handbag!  :lol:

She just went out for another wee wee, fab girl! Musn't get complacent though, you are right - I know this will take months! It's so encouraging when you see that your hard work training her actually works! Like magic!

Ha ha, and I spend £40 in PAH on toys and she STILL prefers to chew my shoe!

http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad285/biqueboo/Blod37.jpg
Title: Re: Took herself out for her first wee outside!
Post by: minimoo on July 28, 2009, 07:24:19 PM
she is gorgeous,she sounds like a clever girl,  i was going to ask if you were in wales, with a name like blodwen, but i see your in cardiff , it sounds like she has got plenty of toys to chew, i lost one of just about every pair of shoes i had, wouldnt have minded if hed destroyed they matching one so much ,but no he would pick a fresh pair, oh the joys of a puppy, just a distant memory to me now  :lol2: :lol2: