CockersOnline Forum

Cocker Activities => Other Activities => Topic started by: sazzysue on June 19, 2012, 08:57:56 PM

Title: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: sazzysue on June 19, 2012, 08:57:56 PM
Displays by the Hearing Dog display team, Hamble Hounds, Solent Dog Agility team and much more.....

http://www3.hants.gov.uk/events/searcheventslisting/eventsdetail.htm?id=149312

Anyone going?
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: Bluebell on June 19, 2012, 09:03:21 PM
Sounds great, if we are free nearer the time I will be going - unless its raining.................... :D
Here is another link  :D
http://www.hamblehounds.com/17.html
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: janandted on June 19, 2012, 09:13:49 PM
Sounds fun ,would. Like to go if Mollie not in season  :P
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: Ninasmum on June 19, 2012, 10:23:34 PM
Hopefully will see some of you there (unless its raining Caz, my fairweather friend  :lol:)
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: MaggieR on June 19, 2012, 10:28:39 PM
Will be there as long as I'm around  :D
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: lindseyp on June 19, 2012, 10:32:29 PM
Will be there as long as I'm around  :D

 :fear2:   refrase please !!  :005:

Wendy.....is that where we had a COL meet up once?  ;)
If so ....looks great fun & would love to come along - weather permitting   :rain: :005:
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: Bluebell on June 19, 2012, 10:45:28 PM
Hopefully will see some of you there (unless its raining Caz, my fairweather friend  :lol:)


 :005: Maybe I could take shelter at yours  :005:


Will be there as long as I'm around  :D

 :fear2:   refrase please !!  :005:

Wendy.....is that where we had a COL meet up once?  ;)
If so ....looks great fun & would love to come along - weather permitting   :rain: :005:

It is Linds, a great location!  :D (  :embarassed: Wendy! )
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: lindseyp on June 19, 2012, 10:49:17 PM
sorry Caz   :lol2:   ...I only asked 'Wendy' because if I remember rightly, it's just round the corner from her house  ;)   (but could be wrong  :009: )
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: Bluebell on June 20, 2012, 06:25:05 AM
sorry Caz   :lol2:   ...I only asked 'Wendy' because if I remember rightly, it's just round the corner from her house  ;)   (but could be wrong  :009: )

Thats my cunning plan for if it rains  :011:
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: Ninasmum on June 20, 2012, 09:04:44 AM
sorry Caz   :lol2:   ...I only asked 'Wendy' because if I remember rightly, it's just round the corner from her house  ;)   (but could be wrong  :009: )

Thats my cunning plan for if it rains  :011:

 :005: :005:  i'll get some cake in, just in case  :005:
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: elaine.e on June 20, 2012, 09:28:09 AM
Hope to be there with William :D
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: Ninasmum on July 14, 2012, 10:37:39 PM
Just thought i would post this in case any of you were still planning to go  :-\

Its been cancelled http://www.hamblehounds.com/

Its such a shame, the weather is affecting all the usual summer fun  :'(



Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: MaggieR on July 14, 2012, 10:57:09 PM
Pants... must admit I'd forgotten it was on tomorrow but when I saw the post again got quite excited  :-\
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: sazzysue on July 15, 2012, 12:27:42 AM
Thanks for letting us know Wendy. Such a shame, was looking forward to going.
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: janandted on July 15, 2012, 07:09:28 AM
Thanks Wendy   :angel: would have loved to have gone but Mollie in season so was a no no  :huh: So sorry for all the organisers........will this weather ever improve ? >:(
Title: Re: Barking Bonanza at Manor Farm Country Park Hampshire on 15 July 2012 at 11am
Post by: Bluebell on July 15, 2012, 07:59:02 AM
Thanks for the update Wendy  :D its a shame, though not suprising - bloomin rain!
I hope you didn't get to much cake in for all of us  :005: