Author Topic: 6 hours to go... first car trip?  (Read 2294 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline williamsmum

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 627
  • Gender: Female
Re: 6 hours to go... first car trip?
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 08:20:53 AM »
Aw, so happy for you.  :luv: Love his name too.

Offline saz_liz

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • First time owner!
Re: 6 hours to go... first car trip?
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 11:08:13 AM »
Thanks!  :luv:
He is doing so well, not crying at night, only when I leave the room. He is lovely, so glad I could I've got my beautiful cocker!

Offline linda c

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1183
  • Gender: Female
Re: 6 hours to go... first car trip?
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 11:27:25 AM »
 Love the name, hope Ludo is settling in  :blink:

Offline abzy0309

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
  • Gender: Female
Re: 6 hours to go... first car trip?
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »

I haev mulled wine, miles of kitchen roll, and a 2m square of lino under the puppy pen. I'm ready for this! ]

You sound ready!! Love the name..... Welcome to Ludo. We need photos  :luv:


Abbie & Reggie

Offline mitches

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 185
  • Gender: Female
Re: 6 hours to go... first car trip?
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2013, 05:08:37 PM »
Hi lots of cuddles to then new adorable Ludo, good luck with your first few days. Sounds like she is in happy home :)
We got our puppy, Bailey, on Fri, so so cute :)

Offline ILM

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
Re: 6 hours to go... first car trip?
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 04:43:12 PM »
Harold's return journey was an hour and a quarter...he sat on my lap (Daddy) whilst Mummy drove...she's much more sympathetic to passengers than me.

He just lay there, I had a small blanket on my lap and wrapped him in it, he didn't murmur and eventually dozed off. As did I.

ILM