Author Topic: What do I do with front of legs??  (Read 975 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline silke

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 836
What do I do with front of legs??
« on: September 04, 2007, 02:29:11 PM »
I groom Charlie myself, using the Coat King, thinning scissors and straight scissors.  :angel: I'm not sure, though, what to do with the front of his frontlegs (if that makes sense  ;)) - do I leave them hairy, use thinning scissors or do I clip them? :shades:

Silkex

Offline ladylola

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 5337
  • Gender: Female
Re: What do I do with front of legs??
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 09:03:34 PM »
I would use the thinning scissors. You can clip them but I think it sometimes looks a bit harsh.
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.