Author Topic: coming home  (Read 526 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline GailyK81

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 527
  • Gender: Female
  • My Beautiful boy Shadow
coming home
« on: September 11, 2007, 10:22:34 PM »
Hello this is my first time using this and am a bit of a novice I have posted a picture of our 1st pup which we collect of 18th sept shadow isnt he georgeous all tips and advice will be really appreciated especially any comments on crates we have read all books and owners guides but are unsure what the best thing is thankyou

Offline Bev_M

  • Site Member
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 384
  • Gender: Female
Re: coming home
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 11:55:36 PM »

good luck

I have a 7 week old pup, and although the first few weeks are really hard they do get better and it is so worth it

Keep reading the threads you'll get loads of advice, I do and I have owned dogs most of my life