I have Braan who is 16wks and fern who is 18 months

(Oh and Jock the old man, who doesn't get invovled

) and Fern was like this with Braan till today

It's just rough play and doggie manners

just supervise them when they are playing like this

Today i took my three out seperately for walks and I think one lil lady got the hump. (Jock went first, then Fern then I took Braan)
I brought Braan back and put him in the paddock then went and got the other two so they could have a play together and tire themselves out. I had done training with Fern and Braan hence the single walks this morning

Well Fern just flew at Braan and had him by his little top knot

I intervenved but the little

slipped thro my hands and went for him again, this time had hold of one of his ears

this time when I got hold of her I put the lead on and they all had to come back in. First time the play fight has got out of hand and I've had to intervene.
If saying 'Gentle' stops Blossom then when it starts to get out of hand or you think enough is enough use this word

My lot are

and I had to seperate them as they were just not listening to me at all

edited to add - they are now all curled up asleep together again
