Author Topic: How long on 4 meals?  (Read 2344 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline butterflywings21

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 649
  • Gender: Female
  • Tilly 10/02/2013~Jenson 09/01/2019
Re: How long on 4 meals?
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2014, 11:04:54 AM »
Hi and welcome. Tilly has had to go back onto 3 meals a day as her tummy didn't like too much in one go as well as going grain free too (but that's another topic). As I weigh out the whole days kibble and wet tray topper sometimes she'll have it over 4 meals a day in different activity toys and kong.

Offline Mudmagnets

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8409
  • Gender: Female
Re: How long on 4 meals?
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2014, 01:02:26 PM »
Minstrel (7 months) is still on 3 meals a day as he would not cope with the extra food at each meal he would need if I only fed twice. When he changes over to adult (& less food) I will then try him on 2 meals. All a try and see thing with food at puppy/junior stages I feel.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22, and Minstrel 24/6/13 - 13/8/24 all now at the Bridge.