Hi there
We have just got a cocker bitch now 10 weeks old. She came from the breeder on royal canin junior which she eats well. I have had a look at it on which dog food web site and it doesn't seem the best, especially for the price.
I have two other dogs who are on natures menu raw complete frozen blocks which they do well on but don't exactly look forward to eating! I also have o bulk rder in advance and defrost or thm which i ometimes forget! I am guessing the pup couldn't have raw food for some time anyway, (?) but I would like to try and get them all on a similar food but I am just not keen on idea of dry as it seems very boring having the same food every day plus I was told it makes them drink more and then wee more which won't help pup with toilet training!
My other two seem to love the cooked food pouches like Lily's kitchen, symply and natures menu. I just wondered should I keep pup on the royal canin as she's eating it up or switch to something with better quality ingredients? The pet shop by us recommends canagan but that is only available in dry and I'm not sure they have a puppy variant. They also suggested symply puppy.
Thanks in advance! X