Author Topic: THE TEETH ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT!!!! YEY!!!!!  (Read 2122 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Vino tinto !

  • Site Member
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 226
  • Gender: Female
Re: THE TEETH ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT!!!! YEY!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 02:14:06 PM »
Dear Jane I am worried now ? How are you going to able to afford ALL those teeth that will have to go under the pillow  :005:
What a lovely story,very heart warming .

Offline Michele

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8680
  • Gender: Female
Re: THE TEETH ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT!!!! YEY!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »
Florence in nearly 19 weeks now and she has got her new teeth at the front, top & bottom.  :shades:
I had a panic attack yesterday when I got home from Richmond Ch Show, OH told me he thought she'd chipped a tooth!!! :faint:
Had a good look and all new teeth are fine but she has taken the tip off one of the lower canines (fangs), which thankfully is still a baby tooth.
All bones have been put away for now.  ;)

Offline sabrino

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1026
  • Gender: Female
Re: THE TEETH ARE ON THEIR WAY OUT!!!! YEY!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 08:39:35 PM »
Milo's only 4 1/2 months and is already losing some of his back teeth  :'( I feel really sorry for him because he's obv in lots of pain and doesn't know whats happening. I also feel sorry for myself as he has become a little croc again  :005: He lost two big ones tonight and there was blood allover OH's trousers where he's been chewing on a rope. Poor bay-bee.
Sabrina, Milo & Lupin x