I have just phoned to get Braan in to classes - but it's not where I took Fern and so I want Fern to go as well
So I've just spoken to the lady and Fern's class will start at 7pm on Wednesdays and Braans will start at 7pm on Wednesdays

As we are putting Fern in to the starter one for dogs over 7 months (well she 18 months old) as she has had some training she should fly thro and may even be pushed up a class.
So my dilema is do I start with Just Fern and see how she goes or should I start Braan as he hasn't had any training classes??
What would you suggest??
I think i should put Fern in for the classes first and then once she has moved up to the 8pm class start with Braan - would you agree with this? I could also practice with Braan at home anyway what I've done with Fern so far.