Pulling on the Lead
I've received details of a rare treat for anyone interested in how to prevent their dog from pulling on the lead from dog trainer and dog behaviourist Lynn Fleet. I know Lynn has put a lot of work into organising the event which promises to be very good. The workshop will involve training resident dogs from the Dogs Trust in Huyton to greatly improve their chances of finding a new home.
This is an extract from Lynn's flyer:
Turid is an internationally renowned speaker, bestselling author and highly acclaimed trainer. Her methods are effective, but just as importantly, they do not involved physical or mental distress to the dog.
Tickets are likely to go fast so if any of you are interested here are the details:
DATE: Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th August 2009 10 am to 4pm. 2 day workshop at Dogs Trust in Huyton.
COST: £80.
Cheques payable to LYNN FLEET - I am not going to publish Lynn's address but will let you have her e-mail address if you pm me so she can tell you where to send the cheque.
