Author Topic: A truly grisly parcel!  (Read 2775 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline elaine.e

  • Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 11029
  • Gender: Female
  • Sweet William
Re: A truly grisly parcel!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 10:54:40 PM »
I prefer to give him a whole ear rather than cut it in half because I have this massive fear of him choking, so my theory is the bigger it is, the safer it is, until it gets to the size where it fits in his mouth, then the trade comes in.


I can understand that :blink:. Mine chew pigs ears carefully, but I wouldn't cut pizzle sticks to a smaller size and don't let them eat all of it for that reason.

Mine also have dried chicken feet and love crunching them up.

Offline HBP

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1087
  • Gender: Female
  • Hudson Bramble
Re: A truly grisly parcel!
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 05:24:08 PM »
First cow ear done! Didn't last half as long as the pizzle but infinitely less stinky...

Made me laugh how even though I am sure he has never seen one in his life before he knew instantly it was a treat for him! As soon as I got it out he sat down on his bottom, still as a statue, staring up at it!!  :luv:

Offline Neon

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 3737
  • Gender: Female
Re: A truly grisly parcel!
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 06:11:50 PM »
Mine also have dried chicken feet and love crunching them up.

Where do you get those from elaine, Toby loves a good crunch.

(RIP Charlie and Jarvis - Love You Both Forever)  :luv: :luv: