Author Topic: Raw Eggs....  (Read 2510 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bluegirl

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 5875
  • Gender: Female
    • www.millionhairsdoggrooming.co.uk
Re: Raw Eggs....
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 08:10:51 PM »
I feed mine raw eggs up to 3 times a week max. Mine don't naturally eat the egg shell so I always let that dry out the use a pestle and mortar to grind it to a powder then sprinkle over food.
Karen, Penny, Logan, Phoebe and Bronte.


"Life is a series of dogs".    George Carlin

I was going to take over the world but got distracted by something sparkly.

Offline MIN

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4677
  • Gender: Female
  • GEMMA
Re: Raw Eggs....
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 08:20:57 PM »
egg lovers here, never a problem wondering what to do the yolks when just using the whites  :luv:
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

                            ----