Author Topic: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?  (Read 2982 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline HBP

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1087
  • Gender: Female
  • Hudson Bramble
Re: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2013, 12:52:55 PM »
Thanks for that.  He is still producing mammoth proportions and sometimes very sloppy (and not due to him being exercised) so when I've nearly finished this puppy bag, I'm going to change him over to a different brand adult food. 

Sorry but had to laugh at "mammoth proportions"  :005: Poor you x

Offline Geordietyke

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 5228
  • Gender: Female
Re: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2013, 05:20:20 PM »
Actually, for the past 2 days, on the afternoon school run, he's done a (mammoth) poo on the way back so imagine what delights I'd have returned back to if I'd left him at home in his crate  ph34r  :P  It's only the 1st & 2nd time he's toileted on lead so big (literally  :005:) progress!!
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline HBP

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1087
  • Gender: Female
  • Hudson Bramble
Re: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »
 :banana: Woo, go Archie!

Offline Mudmagnets

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8409
  • Gender: Female
Re: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2013, 06:33:12 PM »
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22, and Minstrel 24/6/13 - 13/8/24 all now at the Bridge.

Offline Mudmagnets

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8409
  • Gender: Female
Re: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2013, 06:40:13 PM »
Thanks for that.  He is still producing mammoth proportions and sometimes very sloppy (and not due to him being exercised) so when I've nearly finished this puppy bag, I'm going to change him over to a different brand adult food. 


Only thing I did wonder about changing to adult food -  would he be getting all the nutriments he needs as a pup in an adult food?

I'm not trying to put a spanner in the works - you have enough to think about as it is. It seems to be a fine balancing act.  :shades:
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22, and Minstrel 24/6/13 - 13/8/24 all now at the Bridge.

Offline Geordietyke

  • Donator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 5228
  • Gender: Female
Re: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2013, 07:16:23 PM »
Odie was changed over to adult food at 6 months old and he thrived so I have no worries there, just looked at my bag of RC Junior and I have over half left so he'll be on it for a good few weeks yet!
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Mudmagnets

  • Site Member
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 8409
  • Gender: Female
Re: Royal Canin Med Jnr - producing 4/5 large poos a day - is this excessive?
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 09:24:24 PM »
Odie was changed over to adult food at 6 months old and he thrived so I have no worries there, just looked at my bag of RC Junior and I have over half left so he'll be on it for a good few weeks yet!

okey dokey :D
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22, and Minstrel 24/6/13 - 13/8/24 all now at the Bridge.